Computer Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debate Rules

Go down

Debate Rules Empty Debate Rules

Post  Comprev Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:56 pm

These are the rules for debating politics, religion, etc. on this forum:

1. Please don't fight like animals. Talk with respect and with dignity. Your message will seem more valid.
  2. Just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean that he is Hitler. Calling someone Hitler, Stalin, etc. while debating is not allowed. Instead, try actually pointing out flaws in your opponent's argument instead of saying they are there and the person is a Nazi because of that.
  3. Please keep profanity to a minimum. Use it to emphasize a point ("This f**king unemployment is getting out of hand") and not to insult somebody ("Obama is a motherf**ker")
  4. No personal insults. If you don't share my political viewpoints that doesn't mean that you are an asshole. You legitimately believe that your viewpoint is the most compassionate one available, and instead of insulting you I would try to change your viewpoint through logic and reason.
  5. Use of ethnic and religious slurs is not tolerated. That's not debate; it's hate.
  6. If the debate is getting out of hand a moderator will close the topic. If you want to continue the discussion open it in a new topic and be civilized.

Please adhere to these rules. If you have any comments just give me a PM and I'll look into it.
Comprev
Comprev
Admin

https://computerrevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down