Computer Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Rules

Go down

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post  Comprev Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:56 pm

These are rules of the forum that everyone must follow:

1. Absolutely no harassment of any user or any other person. This is not going to be a forum that pointlessly insults people. Violators will be subject to warnings or bans. If anyone feels like they are being harassed by another user, they should PM a moderator and he/she will investigate it.

2. Swearing is allowed within reasonable limits (do it occasionally and to emphasize a point). Do not be vulgar. Don't swear at people. Epithets of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature are not tolerated.

3. Be nice to noobs. All of us remember the day when we had a hard time even using a computer. Noobie bashing is not tolerated.

4. Spam is posting links to other sites that are unrelated to the forum. You should at least have one post before you put a website in your URL. Spammers will be banned. Links to other security related sites or other sites related to the forum/topic are allowed. Spam is also posting meaningless text.

5. Don't rush to 50 posts. Each post should be meaningful and relevant. First-time violators will be warned. Do it again, and the user could be banned.

6. Please stay on topic. Irrelevant posts will be deleted and perpetrators will be warned.

7. Except in the malware research center, do not post links to malware. Except in the Reporting Piracy section, do not post pirated software keys. Breaches of these rules will result in a ban.

8. Although I cannot hold people responsible for trolling and committing other misdemeanors on the Internet, bragging about it here or encouraging others to do it here is not allowed. People who hack or pirate software on other parts of the Internet may expect bans.

9. You may include information from other forums, but make sure including the particular information is allowed from that site. We want to have good relations with our fellow forums.

10. Moderators have the final say. If you feel like a moderator is not treating you fairly or is violating the rules, send me a message and I will do my best to take care of it. Any user who falsely reports a moderator will be banned immediately

These rules are the law of the land. If you have a problem send me a personal message and I will try to make the rules more fair.
Comprev
Comprev
Admin

https://computerrevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down